(Click Image to Enlarge)
(Screen Shot of Software)
PIC Programmer &
This electronic kit is a multifunctional Microchip PIC Flash Micro controller
programmer with built in test circuit. You can create your programs and
use the built in LED's and Push buttons to test and debug.
code to program PIC's is written in standard ASCII and can be edited in any text
editor or Microchip's MPLAB. We have also included a PIC16F627 so you can
start programming and testing immediately.
- Requires 12-15 Volt DC power supply.
(Need a Power Supply?)
- L: 5-3/4" W: 4" H: 3/4".
- Supports 4 different 300 mil. PICs: 8p, 14p, 18p and 28p
- Test buttons and LED indicators to carry out educational experiments, such as the enclosed programming examples.
- PC connection through serial port.
- Includes In Circuit Serial Programming (ICSP) connector.
- Includes one Flash Microcontroller (PIC16F627) that can be reprogrammed up to 1000 times for experimenting at will.
- CDROM Software to compile and program your source code is included
minimum system requirements:
IBM Compatible PC, Pentium or better
- Rev 2.5 supports the following microcontrollers:
PIC12F629, PIC12F675, PIC16C83, PIC16CR83, PIC16F83, PIC16C84, PIC16CR84,PIC16F84, PIC16F84A,
PIC16F870, PIC16F871, PIC16F872, PIC16F873, PIC16F873A, PIC16F874, PIC16F874A, PIC16F876, PIC16F876A, PIC16F877(A)(ICSP only),
PIC16F627, PIC16F627A, PIC16F628, PIC16F628A, PIC16F648A, PICF630, PIC16F676,
for assembly details, including schematic and theory of operation.
See VEK8048operate.pdf for programming
and operation instructions.
Acrobat Reader available at